Monday, June 14, 2021

O Little Central Florida Town of Bedlam


 Howdy Folks & Kin!

This here is Judd Jugmonger! I tell y'all what, I cain't believe it's been so many years since I updated this dang blog. I don't know about y'all but it sure seems like the whole world has gone to hell in a handbasketand I ain't talkin' 'bout no Easter Bunny's handbasket, that's fer sure!

We got some Corona viruses over here and over thereand just about everywhere! The last time I seen so many people wearin' masks it was when we all thought Cousin Justin got the consumption some, though it was only his coughin' up about a bushel of beets he done scarfed down what some poor Ruskie, named Vlad, wanted to make borscht with. Or, maybe it was Halloweeney. Hmm, I ain't so sure now.

Also, I seen we had some damn fool fer the President-in-Chief what laid out so much hot air, talkin' 'bout himself and fightin' with this one and that one, that the world has got a gobal warmin' crisis now and Miami is sinkin' into the ground! And to think that only a while's back they was a blamin' all them innocent fartin' cowsand when in reality it was that there Donald J. Trump the whole time. If y'all ask me, he owes them cows an apology! 

I heard over in Washington, some damn fools made a run at takin' over the Capitol building to start a new American Revolution—and it wasn't even the 4th of July! Them fellers, prancin' around like Christmas came early, were so dumb they could of thrown themselves on the floor and missed. They was actin' crazier than a sprayed palmetto bug. And again, I heard it was that there Trump feller what got them all riled up just on account of he's a sore and pitiful loser of a democratical election. Heck, I seen flies on stink what weren't as entitled as him and his followers were actin'. Well, misery loves company, I reckon.

As fer me, I've been busier than a cat coverin' his business on a marble floor! Since we last met, I wrote some new songs ... and then forgot them. I ended up halfway 'round the world and came back, and I bought some new britches. Oh, they say I met the devil some, but I just knew him as some European feller named Claude what promised me some gigs. Thank the Lord fer another European feller named Klaus what got me out of that bad deal!

Y'all can read about it some in a novel what is called O Little Central Florida Town of Bedlam, written by my good friend, Jay Leonard Schwartz, what helped our band produce our music album, Jumongers: Live at the Hootenanny! The book's about that sorry-ful town called Wepesiwa Beach, over yonder in Central Florida, what had a helluva time with floodin' and all sorts of weird meta-magic-tastical-alien whatnot there. Oh, and somethin' about some government conspiraitilization or somethin'. Y'all need to read it. Tell all your friends and kin that Judd Jugmonger says to do the same!

Y'all can find the book on Amazon by clickin' here:

Meanwhile, I is still tryin' to get on over to Gulf Breeze to see my darlin' Jolene, what I ain't seen fer a spell, but I got this personal biographer taggin' a long cause he reckons I got a few tales to tell fer another book, and more importantly he seems to know somethin' about cookin' frog legs from scratch. 

P.S. I ain't Canadian or Frenchy none, but I can sure appreciate some good 'eatin!

All the best,
Judd Jugmonger


No comments: