Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Song Post on MySpace: I Love You Truly Jolene

Howdy folks! This here is Judd Jugmonger. You know, ever since we put up our last video what's called "Cookin' With The Jugmongers" we've been a gittin' all sorts a what not from kin and friends askin' us to post the complete song ("Ya Can't Put That On A Stick") what we sang in the video. Well, I've been a lookin' and a huntin' for a clean version of the song to post fer y'all and one for what we can put on our record "Live At The Hootenanny" what we are makin' ... once we git us some more money.

But meanwhile, surprise surprise! I found this here little ditty what I wrote fer my honey doll Jolene a ways back called "I Love You truly Jolene". So I put it up fer y'all to hear. We recorded it sometime back at a Hootenanny in Lokasee, Florida - and a big "howdy" to the kind folks up there who had us.

Now, if ya listen closely, y'all can hear me doin' a bit o yodelin' on there. No... I don't perfess to be a good yodeler like Bill Monroe was... but I did my best. Cain't reach them high notes nomore what with all that pickin' and a blowin' goin' on. Anyways I hope y'all enjoy it.

By the ways, fer those a yous who don't know bout my sweety pie Jolene (and me) ... well she ain't the Jezebel what Dolly Parton wrote about in her song and which Rhonda Vincent, the queen of Bluegrass, and her the band the "Rage" sang the britches off uh. That was a different song. This one here is mine what I wrote fer my Jolene. My darlin' Jolene is a sweety deety and the "apple on the stick" a my eyes, (even though she don't like my missin' tooth none).

Well that's it fer now! And now some words a wisdom: "If it feels good, do it. If you got a problem, blame somebody else." ... no I didn't say that ... former president George W. Bush Jr did. So says him.

Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/jugmongers

All the best!
- Judd Jugmonger

No comments: