Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Howdy folks! This here is Judd Jugmonger of the Jugmongers. Now, one of our kin (Hey cousin Jedidiah!) said that we ought to get us one of these here blogs, cause that what people do if they are a gonna be on the internet. So I did. And since we are fixin' to get some promotions for our activities, I reckoned it was a good thing.

So that's what this entry is all about... just to say howdy and give a holler to our kin out there. Oh we have a video out there, which gives y'all a better idea of who we are. I'd be mighty obliged if you give it a look:



So I think by now you know what this here is all about. To help to give us a helpin' hand go to our website: http://www.jugmongers.com

If y'all want to hear some more of our music you can check out our MySpace site at http://www.myspace.com/jugmongers

Stay tuned at this here blog for more information about our "going ons" and especially our upcoming Hootenannies. One thing I'd also like to do on this here blog is tell you about some of the good folk who make indie music on MySpace... escpecially the ones I like. Ya see, I like to troll around MySpace looking for good music and friends ... so if any of y'all are musicians out there in MySpace land and you would like me to take a look at your MySpace site ... just give me a holler. Also, if you think you might be our kin, you can do the same.

Ok, that's it for now. Remember to have a good day and that, as I always say, "everyday above ground is a good one."

Catch you on the flip flop,

- Judd Jugmonger

PS. My Darlin' Jolene says to give y'all a big "hey" ... so I just did.

No comments: